[PCBSD-malaysia] Mesyuarat Pembentukan BSD Malaysia & MySecurity Komuniti

Mohd Fazli Azran mfazliazran at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 05:46:50 PST 2009

BRIAN RITCHIE wrote:
> Greetings Fazli,
>
>    Looks like the meeting was extremely productive. Keep me in the
> loop for the future updates. Perhaps we can organiza virtual meeting
> in the future too. Its a shame that I missed it.
>
> -BRIAN RITCHIE
>
> 2009/11/15 Mohd Fazli Azran <mfazliazran at gmail.com
> <mailto:mfazliazran at gmail.com>>
>
>     Pebentangan mesyuarat MySecurity & BSD Malaysia Community
>
>     Kedatangan
>     1) Haris
>     2) Azhar
>     3) Saidi
>     4) Syukor
>     5) Faisal
>     6) Arafat
>     7) Fazli
>     8) Irwan
>     9) Ejat
>
>     Security Community
>
>     Agenda
>     1) Mailing-list Community Security
>     2) Laporan Community Security
>     3) make business for community for survival
>     4) Security Community Vision
>     5) FreeBSD community akan menngetuai Security komuniti.
>     6) Channel kan ke Mampu (GCERT) & MyCERT untuk keselamatan cyber
>     7) Membuat link dengan agensi kerajaan
>     8) Maklumbalas dari MyCert & GCert
>     9) Mendapat polisi Kerajaan & Universiti mengenai polisi dan sempadan
>     mengenai keselamatan Cyber.
>
>     BSD Malaysia
>
>     Agenda
>     1) Perancangan membuat BSD Malaysia
>     2) Memanggil semua ahli BSD Malaysia
>     3) Membuat BSD rasmi
>     4) Mendapat maklum balas dari MyBSD Project
>     5) Server untuk komuniti menggunakan MyREN
>     6) Lesen Majalah BSD
>     7) Membuat support team untuk BSD project
>     6) Membuat latihan BSD untuk rakyat/OKU
>
>     Mohd Fazli Azran
>     PCBSD Malaysia
>     MySecurity

To all,

Our server at Chicago IDC got heavy ddos attack up to 2Gbps report by
IDC. Because of that the IDC unplug our network for a while and our
100mbps network card failure. Due to that they promise to change gigabit
network card. They need 2 day to investigate the incident and will up
back the network after all clear. Due respect of this incident i
apologize to all. Yep!! it early 1 day just we launch  this Security
Community . IDC give us choice to have firewall hardware to prevent any
ddos again but we cant effort that and cant cover up the cost. Some how
it just frustrated that someone wanna to spoil it. But whatever this
community will go ahead and will help each others.

I will inform if any news and the server it up again. Hope we can join
back.

Mohd Fazli Azran
PCBSD Malaysia
MySecurity.my