[PCBSD-malaysia] MSC Malaysia Open Source Conference 2010

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 02:14:39 PST 2009

MSC Malaysia Open Source Conference 2010

2010 Year of Innovation, declare by the Prime Minister of Malaysia.

We want to change the world, we're looking for the codes... want to join us ?

We're looking forward to have multiple session multiple track all
about Open Source. Let it be Business, Industry, Community and
Education we gonna host it all. See you SOON during MSC Malaysia
OSCONF 2010.

Join MSC OSCONF 2010 Facebook page for up to date news.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/MSC-Malaysia-Open-Source-Conference-2010/194170351613

Our Plan :-

Date  : Mid 2010 (Malaysia Open Source Month 2010)
Place : All over Malaysia

Opinions, discussions and join our virtual team

http://groups.google.com/group/osdcmy-list

*** Who's who ***

MSC Malaysia OSI
http://www.mscmalaysia.my/opensource

UKM Open Source Community
http://opensource.ukm.my/

OSDC.my Open Source Developers Club Malaysia
http://www.osdc.my/

Ubuntu.my Ubuntu Malaysia LoCo Team
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-my

Community FreeBSD / PCBSD Malaysia
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=128216922984

FOSS.Chix Women Of Malaysia OSS Community
http://fosschix.my/

Fedora Malaysia
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-my-list

Linux Malaysia Harisfazillah