[PCBSD-malaysia] pcbsd.my

Mohd Fazli Azran mfazliazran at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 05:11:20 PST 2009

Yusof Khalid - FreeBSD / OpenBSD wrote:
> Warden seems like water cooler ? hehe..
>
> in FreeBSD we got ezjail , PC BSD got Warden, same purpose but
> different name..
>

> On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 8:44 PM, Muhammad Najmi Ahmad Zabidi
> <najmi.zabidi at gmail.com <mailto:najmi.zabidi at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     If you want to show off PCBSD, what'll be the best bet that other
>     OS don't even have?
>
>     Don't tell me it's PBI installer, show something water cooler
>
>     On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 8:26 PM, Mohd Fazli Azran
>     <mfazliazran at gmail.com <mailto:mfazliazran at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>         Harisfazillah Jamel wrote:
>         > Hehehe. Kami dah mula rancang untuk MSC OSCONF 2010. Jadi
>         Komuniti BSD
>         > perlulah ada showcase besar kali ni.
>         >
>         > On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Muhammad Najmi Ahmad Zabidi
>         > <najmi.zabidi at gmail.com <mailto:najmi.zabidi at gmail.com>> wrote:
>         >
>         >> 2010 tu.. back to the future ke bro
>         >>
>         >> On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Harisfazillah Jamel
>         >> <linuxmalaysia at gmail.com <mailto:linuxmalaysia at gmail.com>>
>         wrote:
>         >>
>         >>> OK Weekend. Malam Sabtu Its ok for me. Can we include with big
>         >>> activities that we showcase during MSC Malaysia Open
>         Source Conference
>         >>> 2010. Local made.
>         >>>
>         > PCBSD-malaysia mailing list
>         > PCBSD-malaysia at lists.pcbsd.org
>         <mailto:PCBSD-malaysia at lists.pcbsd.org>
>         >
>         >
>         aha oldtown bangi is the place??? this weekend i can release
>         the day for
>         we have  some gathering there.. to meet each others.. :)

Yeah may thing in PCBSD was derive from FreeBSD. Many their application
are port into PBI so it easy to user use it rather use port . PCBSD have
default GUI install but FreeBSD not .... and many driver are same like
FreeBSD perhap v8 come out many driver that support new hardware. The
wonderful is many script language/software development are now on PCBSD
are GUI interface so it easy to developer use it