[PCBSD-malaysia] Fwd: New Vacancy (Malaysia)

Muhammad Najmi Ahmad Zabidi najmi.zabidi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 15:35:35 PST 2009

MoneyMule?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moneymule

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: HTR International <info at htrinternational1.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 5:11 AM
Subject: New Vacancy (Malaysia)

 Attention:

Our warehouses are filled with great new and used warehouse equipment and
racking products, ready for fast shipment. Due to the large amount of order
we receive from Malaysia, we are in urgent need of workers who will work
part- time as payment agents. Customers will make payments into your
account, we will then give instructions on how to send the funds to us. You
will be paid RM 2,000 on every transfer and also get a Monthly Payment of
$3,000 (USD).

Email the below information to: vacancynewmy at yahoo.com

Full Names:
Contact Address:
Mobile Phone Number:
Bank Name:
Account Number:

Note: All REPLIES MUST BE SENT TO: vacancynewmy at yahoo.com

APPLICATION / REQUIREMENTS
1.) We only accept Maybank Accounts
2.) You are required to have an ATM Card as most withdrawal will be done via
the ATM Machine.

Website
www.htr-equipments.com/Online.html

Management