[PCBSD-malaysia] Meetups for PCBSD-malaysia

Ahmad Arafat Abdullah trunasuci at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 23:18:52 PDT 2009

i think we can discuss about this with all of us and also the management of
AeU..

what come to my mind is, possibly they think about we do some *commercial
courses* using their facilities
other than that, for community way it's should be free etc...

:)

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 1:18 PM, Muhammad Najmi Ahmad Zabidi <
najmi.zabidi at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Dear all,
>>
>> About our meetup we have another location and fully free of charge and
>> we can use their lab for our purpose but if we do like training session
>> and we make money of it maybe have charge for it. But for meetup and
>> discussion it will be free. The place are:
>>

> If badly need money charge a minimal price- say RM10  . Otherwise it will
> become commercial and hinders people away later.

# uname -a
NetBSD  5.0 NetBSD 5.0 (GENERIC) #0: Sun Apr 26 18:50:08 UTC 2009
 builds at b6.netbsd.org:/home/builds/ab/netbsd-5-0-RELEASE/i386/200904260229Z-obj/home/builds/ab/netbsd-5-0-RELEASE/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC
i386