[PCBSD-malaysia] [NEWSENDER] - Meetups for PCBSD-malaysia - Message is from an unknown sender

Mohd Nasir B. Mohd Daud mohdnasir at NRE.GOV.MY
Sun Jun 21 21:30:37 PDT 2009

Why not at Giant Kelana Jaya, stuckbuck

Mohd Nasir

NRE

Putrajaya

From: pcbsd-malaysia-bounces at lists.pcbsd.org
[mailto:pcbsd-malaysia-bounces at lists.pcbsd.org] On Behalf Of Ahmad
Arafat Abdullah
Sent: 22 Jun 2009 12:21
To: pcbsd-malaysia at lists.pcbsd.org
Subject: [NEWSENDER] - [PCBSD-malaysia] Meetups for PCBSD-malaysia -
Message is from an unknown sender

Salam semua;

saya cadangkan kita buat satu meetups yg santai/relaks untuk semua kenal
mengenal dan agenda yg boleh diperbincangkan bersama..

Hi all;
I'm suggesting that we have our meetups agenda so we can discuss lots of
thngs and activity

Place suggested/Tempat dicadangkan:

1- MDEC office; Plaza Sentral
2- Mamak? ( should be not too noisy like pelita KLCC )
3- anywhere else, just give a suggestion

When/Bila:
1- weekends
2- weekdays, after office hours
3- others ( please suggest )

--
# uname -a
NetBSD  5.0 NetBSD 5.0 (GENERIC) #0: Sun Apr 26 18:50:08 UTC 2009