[PCBSD-malaysia] Meetups for PCBSD-malaysia

Omarali Abdul Rahim omarali at frim.gov.my
Sun Jun 21 21:23:14 PDT 2009

i'm okay with that .. just please do around next month and i think WEEKEND will be the best.. normal working days many have other comitment.. i'ld like to suggest Tuu Dia Pak Tam, selayang.. it is quite and also have seperate place to have meeting or discussion. Or if you want in center of KL then we should meet around Mid Valley, can have some activites at the same time..
just the idea..