[PCBSD-malaysia] 3G modem setup on FreeBSD, probably work on PCBSD too.

hanif at um.edu.my hanif at um.edu.my
Sun Jun 21 20:33:38 PDT 2009

so pasni kalau nak reply, kene include english version la..

camnie..

so after this, if someone want to reply on this mailinglist, need to
put english version, even not same with the malay one. hehe..

sorry disturbing. just want to make sure this mailinglist working.

Quoting Pietro Paolo Martucci <pietro.martucci at gmail.com> on Mon, 22
Jun 2009 11:23:30 +0800:

> Good Morning,
> I would love to partecipate to this forum but unfortunately my
knowledgs of
> bahasa is very poor.
> I apologize.
>
> regards,
>
> Pietro
>
> 2009/6/21 azmawee <azmawee at yahoo.com>
>
>> Salam semua,
>> Ni lebih kurang howto buruk aku mengenai penyetapan modem 3G
(celcom 3g)
>> pada FreeBSD 7.2 dan 7.1, mungkin boleh guna juga pada PCBSD.
>> -Azmawee.

OSSCONF09 is a success ! wait for mygossconf09 !
Are we ready with IPv6 ?
opensource.um.edu.my ?
DNSSEC RESEARCHER ?
---