[PCBSD-malaysia] 3G modem setup on FreeBSD, probably work on PCBSD too.

Muhammad Najmi Ahmad Zabidi najmi.zabidi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 20:33:23 PDT 2009

I don't think that will hinder you from joining in this mailing list .. but
occasionally you may find us rant in Malay lang simply because we dealt a
lot of English-based interface daily.

Kindly introduce yourself - country of origin, states, PC-BSD experience  -
we may benefit a lot from you.

http://staff.iiu.edu.my/najmi