[PCBSD-malaysia] PBI installer on PC-BSD

Muhammad Najmi Ahmad Zabidi najmi.zabidi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 00:22:45 PDT 2009


Ok, thanks.



On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Ahmad Arafat Abdullah
<trunasuci at gmail.com>wrote:

> lupa nak attach screenshot..
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Ahmad Arafat Abdullah <
> trunasuci at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Salam bro mnajem;
>>
>> ada cara lain selain dr ports install
>>
>> 1- build our own pbi.. seksa sikit makan masa tp ramaui org boleh guna
>> pasni.. I'm doing it now.. tgh download pbibuilders..
>>
>> 2- guna pkg_add ( precompile binaries, mcm apt-get, yum etc )
>>
>> as root, issue command pkg_add -r kpdftool
>>
>> [root at pcbsd]/usr/ports(4)# pkg_add -r kpdftool
>> Fetching
>> ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-7-stable/Latest/kpdftool.tbz...
>> Done.
>> Fetching
>> ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-7-stable/All/xineramaproto-1.1.2.tbz...
>> Done.
>> Fetching
>> ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-7-stable/All/xf86vidmodeproto-2.2.2.tbz.
>> ..
>>
>> sampai habis..
>>
>> boleh check repo kat sini:
>> ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages-7-stable
>>
>>
>> now i"m downloading pbibuilders, and will start doing pbi for this..
>>
>> let's do this everyone! :)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Muhammad Najmi Ahmad Zabidi <
>> najmi.zabidi at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Salam everyone
>>>
>>> I did installed PCBSD last week and managed to get it run on my old box.
>>>
>>> Some of the documented experience
>>>
>>>
>>> http://elhilal.blogspot.com/2009/06/tips-pcbsd-dapat-2-dvd-free-pcbsd-masa.html
>>>
>>> I realized that PBI manager in PCBSD did not provide PBI package for
>>> KPDF. Where should I get this?
>>>
>>> I don't want to do portinstall.. it will take years!
>>>
>>> Help me since I'm just PCBSD n00b!
>>>
>>> --
>>> http://staff.iiu.edu.my/najmi
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> PCBSD-malaysia mailing list
>>> PCBSD-malaysia at lists.pcbsd.org
>>> http://lists.pcbsd.org/mailman/listinfo/pcbsd-malaysia
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> # uname -a
>> NetBSD  5.0 NetBSD 5.0 (GENERIC) #0: Sun Apr 26 18:50:08 UTC 2009
>>  builds at b6.netbsd.org:/home/builds/ab/netbsd-5-0-RELEASE/i386/200904260229Z-obj/home/builds/ab/netbsd-5-0-RELEASE/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC
>> i386
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> # uname -a
> NetBSD  5.0 NetBSD 5.0 (GENERIC) #0: Sun Apr 26 18:50:08 UTC 2009
>  builds at b6.netbsd.org:/home/builds/ab/netbsd-5-0-RELEASE/i386/200904260229Z-obj/home/builds/ab/netbsd-5-0-RELEASE/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC
> i386
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> PCBSD-malaysia mailing list
> PCBSD-malaysia at lists.pcbsd.org
> http://lists.pcbsd.org/mailman/listinfo/pcbsd-malaysia
>
>


-- 
http://staff.iiu.edu.my/najmi
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.pcbsd.org/pipermail/pcbsd-malaysia/attachments/20090618/db5a7de5/attachment.html 


More information about the PCBSD-malaysia mailing list