[PCBSD-malaysia] Fwd: [PC-BSD Testing] VirtualBox for Testing

ahmad arafat trunasuci_74 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 06:34:37 PDT 2009

wow..

the masta is in da house!

TQ banyak2 dato fatah.. i think u're done a good job :)

pasni..
akan invite more people to join and pakat2 bikin apa2 yg patut.. now tgh hidupkan my PCBSD box on amd3000++ 6600GT.. this will become my testbed box for PCBSD..

 netbsd# uname -a
NetBSD netbsd.trunasuci.opensource.my 5.0.0_PATCH NetBSD 5.0.0_PATCH (GENERIC) #0: Sun May  3 13:37:36 MYT 2009  root at netbsd.trunasuci.opensource.my:/usr/obj/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC i386