[PCBSD-malaysia] Fwd: [PC-BSD Testing] VirtualBox for Testing

Fathi Kamil Zainuddin cikgufatah at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 20:47:41 PDT 2009

Hello Malaysian community,

I just got a complete hardware datasheet from Atheros for the driver "uath"
which was previously done blindly reverse engineered. If someone want to
update the source-code according to the hardware documentation, you can
email to me and the documentation will remain close to the public. If this
is complete, the driver will not depend on the firmware version anymore.