[PCBSD-malaysia] Fwd: [PC-BSD Testing] Nvidia Driver updated 190.53
Ahmad Arafat Abdullah
trunasuci at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 13:52:07 PST 2009
for my fellow PCBSD; and others...
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arthur Koziol <A-Koziol at neiu.edu>
Date: Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 10:31 PM
Subject: [PC-BSD Testing] Nvidia Driver updated 190.53
To: PC-BSD Testing list <testing at lists.pcbsd.org>
- Modified the installation location and names of internal VDPAU
libraries to conform to conventions and Debian packaging guidelines. New
versions of libvdpau expect this layout. Compatibility with old versions of
libvdpau is maintained with symlinks.
- Fixed a bug that could cause errors in graphical applications run after
a previous application using VDPAU and OpenGL. This behaviour was observed
when running Gwenole Beauchesne's hwdecode-demos application.
- Modified vdpau.h to increment VDPAU_VERSION, to reflect the fact that
new features have been added in the past. Also, add the new define
- Fixed a periodic temporary hang in the VDPAU blit-based presentation
- Fixed a problem that caused resolution limitations or corruption on
certain DisplayPort devices such as the Apple 24" Cinema display or some
DisplayPort to VGA adapters.
- Disabled the UseEvents option for GeForce 8 series and higher GPUs due
to a problem that causes occasional short hangs. It will be re-enabled when
that bug has been tracked down and fixed.
- VDPAU now allows multiple streams to be decoded at once, without the
need to set any environment variables.
Testing mailing list
Testing at lists.pcbsd.org
# uname -a
NetBSD 5.0 NetBSD 5.0 (GENERIC) #0: Sun Apr 26 18:50:08 UTC 2009
builds at b6.netbsd.org:/home/builds/ab/netbsd-5-0-RELEASE/i386/200904260229Z-obj/home/builds/ab/netbsd-5-0-RELEASE/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the PCBSD-malaysia