[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Problems building PBI for 10.0

Renato Botelho rbgarga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 12:35:39 PST 2014

I'm attempting to build FreeBSD 10.0 based PBIs and had an error.

Here is the pbi.conf I used on test [1], it works fine for FreeBSD 8.3.

After some investigation, I noted the following files were missing on
/usr/pbi of target system after installation:

.ldconfig
.mount_nullfs
.pbime
.pbimount
.pbisyscmd
.pbisyslisten

After manually copy it from builder to target system, it worked, with
some warnings:

.mount_nullfs: /usr/pbi/.mounts/git-amd64/virtbase/compat: No such file
or directory
.mount_nullfs: /usr/local/etc/fonts: No such file or directory
.mount_nullfs: /usr/local/lib/X11/icons: No such file or directory

Is there any obvious mistake I did on pbi.conf?

Thanks

[1] http://pastebin.com/dfTS73cN
--
Renato Botelho