[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] status of Minitube-2.0 PBI

Seth list at sysfu.com
Sun Nov 10 08:09:52 PST 2013

On Fri, 08 Nov 2013 07:35:23 -0800, Ken Moore <ken at pcbsd.org> wrote:
> I have found that a virtualbox VM is the easiest way to create a PBI
> testing environment, simply because setting up all the X-forwarding and
> such within a jail is not so trivial (and to ensure a completely clean
> environment is also non-trivial for a portjail).

Thanks. I created a PCBSD Virtualbox test machine with only OpenBox as the
desktop. I also applied the latest system and package updates and then
saved this as a VirtualBox snapshot to create a baseline.

Then I downloaded and manually installed the Minitube-2.0 x64 PBI. Ran
this three times and it is not stable. Crashed the first two times, then
hung on the third.

I have some console window output, what other information would be helpful
to gather for debugging purposes?