[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] status of Minitube-2.0 PBI

Seth list at sysfu.com
Thu Nov 7 22:56:41 PST 2013

On Thu, 07 Nov 2013 07:14:23 -0800, Ken Moore <ken at pcbsd.org> wrote:
> Yeah, I just retested it on my system here and it is giving me either a
> "bus error" or a "segmentation fault" and crashing every time it starts
> to play a video. (I just did a search for "pianoguys" and tried to play
> the first video that came up. I also did it a few times on a couple
> other videos to make sure it was not a fluke).

Interesting. Minitube-2.0 PBI is working like a champ on my 9.2-release
system with pkgdemon's Gnome3 desktop as the DE.

If I want to create a stripped down testing install as per the forum post
here, http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?t=17494 will a jail suffice?

Or do I need a fully separate fluxbox only install of PCBSD in a virtual
machine or physically separate computer?