[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] sends package (1)

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Fri Mar 29 06:06:58 PDT 2013

On 03/28/2013 17:50, Jacqueline BOITELLE wrote:

> Hi
>
> here is the new batch more consistent this time :D
>
> see you later ;)

OK, I just added these modules to the build server, thanks for sending
them in!

The only one I did not add to our build server is the poudriere module
because that program is for an entire program creation structure/system,
and should be integrated into the base system rather than run from a PBI.

I also added icons to all the modules as appropriate, and cleaned them
up a bit where needed. I could tell that you were using an older version
of EasyPBI to create the modules, so you might want to look into
upgrading your EasyPBI program... the new version is a lot nicer and the
files it generates are a whole lot easier to work with if you need to
edit them from the CLI... :-)

Thanks again!

--
~~Ken Moore~~