[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI problems - Chrome + NetBeans

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Wed Jul 24 10:01:50 PDT 2013

On 07/24/2013 12:30, Fabrizio Parrella wrote:
> Is there a way to revert back to the previous version of PBIs ?
>
> Today I Updated two PBIs, Chromium and Netbeans and now I cannot work :-(
>  - Chromium doesn't allow you to click on ANYTHING if the page is
> loaded via Ajax or randomly. CTRL+F5 or a full restart didn't fix the
> issue (seems like it happens a lot with iframes, I.E.: webmin)
>  - Netbeans, if you CTRL+F to search a string in a file shows an
> error, the second time that you try to search again is freezes and you
> have to kill Java
>
> Thank you
>
> Fabry

If you are running with the newer AppCafe you can just click on the
installed PBI, go to that applications browser page, and then what was
previously the "Download" button will be a "Downgrade" button if there
is an older PBI available in the repo.

Otherwise you will have to manually download/install the older PBI
version from the CDN directly.