[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI problems - Chrome + NetBeans

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Wed Jul 24 09:30:12 PDT 2013

Is there a way to revert back to the previous version of PBIs ?

Today I Updated two PBIs, Chromium and Netbeans and now I cannot work :-(
  - Chromium doesn't allow you to click on ANYTHING if the page is
loaded via Ajax or randomly. CTRL+F5 or a full restart didn't fix the
issue (seems like it happens a lot with iframes, I.E.: webmin)
  - Netbeans, if you CTRL+F to search a string in a file shows an error,
the second time that you try to search again is freezes and you have to
kill Java

Thank you

Fabry