[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Fwd: new pbis for dmenu, surf, and tabbed

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Mon Jan 14 11:38:35 PST 2013

On 01/12/2013 13:30, unix_lists at f-m.fm wrote:
> Back in October I submitted tabbed, surf, and dmenu. Ignore dmenu as
> there is already a pbi.

As you pointed out, dmenu is already available in the AppCafe.
The surf PBI looks like it is working properly, and will be getting
added to the AppCafe later today.
The tabbed PBI does not appear to work yet (all sorts of missing
fontsets), which is why it is not available.

You can always check out output from the PBI build servers yourself to
see if the PBI's have built or are working properly if you would like.
They are available here:
http://pbibuild.pcbsd.org (32-bit)
http://pbibuild64.pcbsd.org (64-bit)

--