[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI submissions CBViewer, CBView, AutoQ3D, Gigolo

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Mon Feb 11 12:16:33 PST 2013

On 01/30/2013 22:12, nemysis wrote:
> This are my new adopted FreeBSD Ports which i have forgotten to sent, sorry.
>

> CBViewer
>
> Is a comic book viewer for comic book archives in cbz, cbr, zip, and rar formats. The interface is written in java but it requires unrar for linux or windows depending which OS you are running on. It will do zip files in java.
>
> http://www.renuncln.com/programs/cbviewer/
>
> graphics/cbviewer
>
> Buiod failed because openjdk6-b27 but this is normall, openjdk6-b27 not build yet
>

> CBView
>
> Is a viewer/converter for CBR/CBZ comic book archives, written with gtk2-perl.
>
> http://www.sourcefiles.org/Toys/Humor/
>
> graphics/cbview
>

> AutoQ3D
>
> AutoQ3D Community Is the open source software project of this 3D modeling application.
>
> http://www.autoq3d.com/
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/autoq3d/
>
> graphics/autoq3d
>

> Gigolo
>
> Is a frontend to easily manage connections to local and remote filesystems using GIO/GVfs. It allows you to quickly connect/mount a remote filesystem and manage bookmarks
> of such.
>
> It is part of the Xfce Goodies project and the Subversion respository is hosted on the Xfce servers though it does not have any hard Xfce dependencies and can be used on other desktop environments as well. The only hard dependency is GTK2.
>
> http://www.uvena.de/gigolo/
>
> sysutils/gigolo

I can't remember if I replied about this submission a couple weeks ago
or not, so sorry for the repeat if I did!
These modules got added to the PBI build server.

Thanks for sending them in!

P.S. A number of these should be getting approved in the next few hours,
I am testing them out right now and they seem to be working fine.

--
~~Ken Moore~~