[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] QGo games of GO

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Mon Apr 22 12:05:55 PDT 2013

On 04/22/2013 12:59, Jacqueline BOITELLE wrote:

> Hi
>
> this is a modules of go games with gnugo
>
> and interface in QT
>
> i have non found other interface for gnu go in freshport
>
> @++

I have not committed this module for two reasons:
1) We already have a games/qgo module, but the PBI does not work.
2) The games/qgo port has been depreciated and is scheduled for removal
unless somebody takes over maintainership of the port and fixes it (the
program still uses the old Qt3, and was last updated 5 years ago).