[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] New PBI (HIDS,NIDS,etc)

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Mon Apr 22 11:14:08 PDT 2013

On 04/20/2013 17:08, Jacqueline BOITELLE wrote:

> Hi
>
> is  5 module with  main option
>
> i dont khnow if he exist in your database
>
> i wish make a module of ossec but the probleme is do not recognize a
> port and he don't make the module ;)
>
> (with no icon usual ;) )
>
> sorry for my english the traductor is me here :D
>
> cordially

I just committed these modules to the build server: sysutils/cfengine34
, security/[prelude manager, snort, suricata, samhain].

Thanks for sending them in!

Also, the security/ossec-hids-server port is the main/master ossec port,
the other two (ossec-hids-[local, client]) are just slave ports which is
why they are not "valid". I was able to load the ossec-hids-server port
into EasyPBI version 2.0, so if it is still not working when you try it,
you might just need to upgrade the version of EasyPBI you are using.

Let me know if you have any questions!