[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Netbeans PBI - bin wrapper suggestion

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Mon Apr 15 08:08:00 PDT 2013

OK, a bit more changes needs to be made to make it fully work, like
rename the pbiopt file and put the full path of the executable in the
"netbeans-7.3".

This is the FULL list of commands that I run to make this work
(inclusive of all the shortcuts that I already have):

#cd /usr/pbi/netbeans-amd64/.sbin

#mv netbeans-7.3 netbeans-7.3.bin
#echo "/usr/pbi/netbeans-amd64/.sbin/netbeans-7.3.bin" > netbeans-7.3
#chmod +x netbeans-7.3
#mv netbeans-7.3.pbiopt netbeans-7.3.bin.pbiopt

#mv netbeans netbeans.bin
#echo "/usr/pbi/netbeans-amd64/.sbin/netbeans.bin" > netbeans
#chmod +x netbeans
#mv netbeans.pbiopt netbeans.bin.pbiopt

execute this AFTER that you installed/updated to netbeans 7.3 and you
will be able to update the parameters as needed.

If you have a 32bit version don't forget to change the "amd64" with your
"i386"

Also keep in mind that you will have to add your parameters to two files:
  - netbeans
  - netbeans-7.3

Hope this helps someone

Fabry