[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Netbeans PBI - bin wrapper suggestion

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Mon Apr 15 07:20:44 PDT 2013

Love it, and I use it every day.

I suggest a small change in the PBI executable, we should create a
"wrapper" around it as for something like that it is very often needed
to tweak the settings based on the machine or on the needs of the developer.

This is what I do on my computer for the latest PBI (7.3):

#cd /usr/pbi/netbeans-amd64/.sbin
#mv netbeans-7.3 netbeans-7.3.bin
#echo "./netbeans-7.3.bin" > netbeans-7.3
#chmod +x netbeans-7.3

then I edit "netbeans-7.3" and I add my params like
"-J-Dnetbeans.subversion.commit.deepStatusRefresh=false" that incredibly
speeds up the SVN commits. (in my environment this is crucial as we have
thousands of files).

Fabry