[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] update of calligra with all language and GAwk

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Tue Apr 9 07:19:08 PDT 2013

On 04/05/2013 10:40, Jacqueline BOITELLE wrote:
> Hi
> this an update or new versions of calligra
> and the imports of GWAK
> thanks !

Thanks for sending these modules in! I just added them to the build server.

I did have to do a fair amount of modification to the calligra module
(icon, desktop/menu entries, xdg-mime registrations) but it should work
great after it builds.

I also wanted to point out to you that when adding language support
ports, you (usually) only need to add the master port
(editors/calligra-l10n in this case) instead of manually adding all the
individual languages (calligra-l10n-<lang-code>). The master port will
grab all those language packs for you instead, making life a lot
easier... :-)

Thanks again!

~~Ken Moore~~