[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Qt and QtMobility - Ops, I meant QMultimedia and and QMultimediaWidgets

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Thu Apr 4 06:01:04 PDT 2013

OK, I research a little more, I learned that what I really need is
QMultimedia and  and QMultimediaWidgets

4.8 has it already, but the old libraries do not interface with cameras
but only with audio sources, 5.0 has all the needed and is all Free
(QtMobility I believe is not fully free for commercial use).

Fabry