[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] problem reporting - pbi bubble bubbross

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Mon Sep 17 07:06:01 PDT 2012

On 09/17/2012 03:36, patrick dudjalija wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've just installed pbi bubbross via appacafe on PCBSD 9.0.
>
> The icon is installed on the Desktop, but when it's clicked the
> program doesn't start.
>
> Also, the icon is installed on the menu "other", although menu "games"
> is more adequate.
>
> Thanks a lot for the follow up.
>
> With kind regards,
> Patrick

BubBros runs as a background server that you connect/play through a web
browser on your system.
If starting it from the desktop/menu icon is not opening a web browser
for you, try opening a browser first and then running it again, it
should open a new window in your browser that lets you play the game or
shut down the local server.

The menu category is also fixed now, and the PBI should rebuild and get
approved here soon.

Thanks for reporting this!