[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI submissions GPA, GNU Privacy Assistant

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Wed Oct 24 10:39:12 PDT 2012

On 10/24/2012 13:15, Ken Moore wrote:
> On 10/22/2012 17:49, nemysis wrote:
>> GPA, GNU Privacy Assistant
>>
>> The GNU Privacy Assistant (GPA) is a graphical user interface for GnuPG
>>
>> The GNU Privacy Assistant is a graphical frontend to GnuPG and may be used to manage the keys and encrypt/decrypt/sign/check files. It is much like Seahorse.
>>
>> http://www.gnupg.org/related_software/gpa/
>>
>> http://gpa.wald.intevation.org
>>
>> security/gpa
>>
>> Only needed is what is Makefile for GPA
>>
>> requires gpgsm. (Re)Install security/gnupg with the GPGSM option ON, then rebuild security/gpgme if installed
>>
>> Also need some scripting, and i don't knew how to make this for this PBI modul, sorry.

> I just added this module to the build server. Thanks for sending it in!
>
> I will also take a look at making the changes you mention as well. My
> initial thought is that it just needs some options set, but I will try
> to get it working for you.
>
> --
> ~~ Ken Moore ~~
> PC-BSD/iXsystems

Ok, I just fixed up this module.
I just needed to set the build option "gnupg_SET= GPGSM". This turns on
that build option for the gnupg port, so that it will build properly the
first time, rather than having to build/rebuild the ports later. I was
also able to remove the mkportafter listings for security/gnupg and
security/gpgme since they are already listed as runtime dependencies for
the security/gpa port.

If you want to see the updated configuration file, you can view it on
trac here[1].
I hope this helps!

[1] http://trac.pcbsd.org/browser/pbi/modules/security/gpa