[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Using OptionsNG with pbi.conf

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Mon Oct 22 06:33:14 PDT 2012

On 10/21/2012 05:32, Gour wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 18:51:29 -0400
> Ken Moore <ken at pcbsd.org> wrote:
>
>> New Method:
>> [code]
>> PBI_MAKEOPTS="<portname>_SET= X Y
>> <portname>_UNSET= Z"
>> [/code]
>> (The "unset" options *MUST* be on a different line from the "set"
>> options if both "set" and "unset" are used)
> What about
>
> PBI_MAKEOPTS="PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes" ?
>
> I've to modify Bitlbee to enable/disable some options, but cannot find
> the meaning of that option in the docs?
>

> Sincerely,
> Gour

I don't think you need that option anymore if you use the package system
for building PBI's.
I think the "package_building" option is actually in the one of the main
ports makefiles (not the actual bitlbee makefile) to simply try to fetch
the FreeBSD package for dependencies instead of building them all from
source (although I could be mistaken about that).
I would recommend adding that options onto a different line if you still
want to keep it in there.