[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] problem with claws-mail PBI

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Oct 15 09:51:10 PDT 2012

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:34:01 -0400
Ken Moore <ken at pcbsd.org> wrote:

> > WITH_BOGOFILTER=true WITH_GPGME=true WITH_SPAMASSASSIN=true "

> My guess is that it has something to do with the OptionsNG framework
> that was just put in place for the FreeBSD ports. The
> "WITH_***=[true/false]" setup is still using the old framework for
> scripting port builds, so something might have gotten mixed up with
> the up-conversion to the new framework.

Hmm...let me say (I forgot to mention it in a previous email) that I
also tried to use WITH_***=yes with the same result.

Moreover, it's puzzling that Bogofilter plugin is built, while the
other two referenced in the same line are not?

> Which version of PC-BSD are you using?

9.1RC2.

> BTW: I just turned on the option in our claws-mail PBI as well. Since
> the build servers are just getting going again after the delay from
> 9.1-RC2, we should have a new PBI for Claws-mail that you can test
> out soon.

That's OK, but claws-mail is not the only PBI which I require, iow.
there are other packages for which I want to submit PBIs and/or
FreeBSD ports, so would like to resolve this issue in a general case.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
From wherever the mind wanders due to its flickering and unsteady
nature, one must certainly withdraw it and bring it back under