[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI submissions GPA, GNU Privacy Assistant

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Fri Nov 30 15:07:27 PST 2012

On 11/30/2012 17:20, nemysis wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 13:39:12 -0400
> Ken Moore <ken at pcbsd.org> wrote:

>>> I just added this module to the build server. Thanks for sending it in!
>>>
>>> I will also take a look at making the changes you mention as well. My
>>> initial thought is that it just needs some options set, but I will try
>>> to get it working for you.
>>>
>>> --
>>> ~~ Ken Moore ~~
>>> PC-BSD/iXsystems

>> Ok, I just fixed up this module.
>> I just needed to set the build option "gnupg_SET= GPGSM". This turns on
>> that build option for the gnupg port, so that it will build properly the
>> first time, rather than having to build/rebuild the ports later. I was
>> also able to remove the mkportafter listings for security/gnupg and
>> security/gpgme since they are already listed as runtime dependencies for
>> the security/gpa port.
>>
>> If you want to see the updated configuration file, you can view it on
>> trac here[1].
>> I hope this helps!
>>
>> [1] http://trac.pcbsd.org/browser/pbi/modules/security/gpa
>>

> When i start GPA have error please look this image
>
> http://postimage.org/image/ux2w45dah/
>
> but GPA works good.
>
> Thanks,
> nemysis

Thanks  for pointing this out!

It looks like GPA needs to have the gnupg port build with a particular
option set before the main program is compiled (there is a note on the
security/gpa port). I just put in a fix to make sure that gnupg builds
first with the proper option set, so we will see if the issue is fixed
when it rebuilds.

Thanks again!

--
~~Ken Moore~~