[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] EasyPBI LibGTop-Server problem [SOLVED]

Bob McIsaac bobmc_net at rogers.com
Sat May 12 16:21:55 PDT 2012

On 05/12/2012 18:13, Ken Moore wrote:
> On 05/12/2012 17:49, Bob McIsaac wrote:
>> Thanks, Ken... your advice worked. After removing
>> /usr/pbi/.pbi-world.pbz.
>>
>> # pbi_makeport -c /home/bobmc/EasyPBI/Modules/streamripper -o
>> /home/bobmc/EasyPBI/PBI --delbuild --tmpfs
>> ...  compile Perl, Python, etc for hours  :-)
>> Checking for Linux libraries to copy...
>> Creating PBI: streamripper-1.64.6_2
>> Creating Stage Dir: /usr/pbi/streamripper-i386/.stagedir
>> Copying /pbimodule/resources -> /usr/pbi/streamripper-i386/.stagedir
>> Creating external link entries...
>> Creating xdg scripts...
>> Creating install script...
>> Creating deinstall script...
>> Creating hash list...
>> Creating compressed archive...
>> Created PBI: /pbiout/streamripper-1.64.6_2-i386.pbi
>> Cleaning /usr/pbi/streamripper-i386
>> Cleaning /usr/pbi/streamripper-i386.chroot
>> ... whew!
>>
>> The archive is 31mb
>>
>> =bob=
>>
>> On 05/12/2012 13:49, Ken Moore wrote:
>>> It looks like it did not fetch the entire FreeBSD chroot
>>> environment. I would recommend trying to run the PBI build command
>>> from the command line one time (if you start EasyPBI from the
>>> terminal, it will display the command when you start the build), I
>>> have noticed this happening before with the current EasyPBI PBI. If
>>> you use the current EasyPBI version from source, this will not be an
>>> issue anymore.
>>>
>>> If it doesn't try to re-download the file, you will need to remove
>>> the PBI build environment file from /usr/pbi/ to force it to
>>> re-download (can't remember the exact name of the file at the moment).
>>>
>>> Hope this helps!
>>>
>>> ~~ Ken Moore ~~
>>> PC-BSD/iXsystems

> Now that the chroot environment has download successfully, you should
> be able to use the EasyPBI GUI to run the build process for you (since
> it will just use what you already have).
>
> If you would like, you can also send any PBI modules (not the full
> PBI's) to us here  on the pbi-dev list and I can add it in to our
> build server so it will appear in the AppCafe through our repo.
>
> Happy PBI building!

Hi Ken:

The template created by the GUI is mostly empty... except for pbi.conf
I assume you want streamripper.tar.gz  (attached). A listing of Modules
follows:-

=bob=

#!/bin/sh
PBI_PROGNAME="streamripper"
PBI_PROGWEB="http://streamripper.sourceforge.net"
PBI_PROGAUTHOR="sylvio at FreeBSD.org"
PBI_PROGICON=""
PBI_MAKEPORT="audio/streamripper"
PBI_MKPORTBEFORE=""
PBI_MKPORTAFTER=""
PBI_MAKEOPTS=""
export PBI_MAKEOPTS PBI_PROGNAME PBI_PROGWEB PBI_PROGAUTHOR
PBI_MKPORTBEFORE PBI_MKPORTAFTER PBI_PROGICON PBI_MAKEPORT
4    ./Modules/streamripper/resources
4    ./Modules/streamripper/scripts
4    ./Modules/streamripper/xdg-desktop
4    ./Modules/streamripper/xdg-menu
4    ./Modules/streamripper/xdg-mime
4    ./Modules/streamripper/pbi.conf
28    ./Modules/streamripper
4    ./Modules/streamripper.tar.gz
68    ./Modules
31648    ./PBI/streamripper-1.64.6_2-i386.pbi
4    ./PBI/streamripper-1.64.6_2-i386.pbi.sha256
31656    ./PBI
4    ./build.log
4    ./.savedPBISettings.conf
0    ./tmp.txt