[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] EasyPBI LibGTop-Server problem

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Sat May 12 10:49:15 PDT 2012

It looks like it did not fetch the entire FreeBSD chroot environment. I
would recommend trying to run the PBI build command from the command
line one time (if you start EasyPBI from the terminal, it will display
the command when you start the build), I have noticed this happening
before with the current EasyPBI PBI. If you use the current EasyPBI
version from source, this will not be an issue anymore.

If it doesn't try to re-download the file, you will need to remove the
PBI build environment file from /usr/pbi/ to force it to re-download
(can't remember the exact name of the file at the moment).

Hope this helps!