[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI submissions, PC-BSD PBI

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Thu Mar 22 17:23:30 PDT 2012

On 03/22/2012 18:16, nemysis at gmx.ch wrote:

> http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
>

> Portmaster
>
> http://dougbarton.us/portmaster.html
>

> TkDVD
>
> http://regis.damongeot.free.fr/tkdvd/
>

> uMurmur
>
> https://code.google.com/p/umurmur/
>

> Do You need something more for PBI?

Ok, here is the summary of what I did with your submission:

Evince: I fixed the icon and added it to our build server
ezjail: Fixed the icon, added linking for the ezjail-admin binary, and
added to the build server.
Fox17: We already have this module on our server, but it has not built
yet (looks like it will be building in the next couple days)
irssi-fish: I added this port to our current irssi PBI, since this is
simply a plugin for it.
xchat-fish: This port is already included with our Xchat PBI (again,
just a plugin).
kde4-workspace:  I added a better program icon and then saved it to the
build server.
Portmaster: I added a better program icon and then saved it to the build
server.
Murmur: I added a better program icon and then saved it to the build server.
uMurmur: I added a better program icon and then saved it to the build
server.
TkDVD:  I added a better program icon and then saved it to the build server.

Thanks for sending in the modules!