[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] [CFT] pbi/modules/games/gemrb

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Mon Mar 19 11:39:58 PDT 2012

On 03/16/2012 19:06, Hakisho Nukama wrote:
> Attached a PBI for games/gemrb,
> a Game engine made with preRendered Background.
>
> Use "tar -xvJf gemrb.tar.xz -C /usr/pbi/modules-devel/games" to extract
> this module to /usr/pbi/modules-devel/games/gemrb.
> And "pbi_autobuild -c /usr/pbi/modules-devel -o /usr/pbi/pbiout
> --tmpfs" to build it.
>
> 0.7.0 from https://redports.org/browser/Nukama/games/gemrb?rev=2635
> does work at least for Baldur's Gate 1+2.
>
> Best Regards
> Hakisho Nukama

I just added this module to our build server.
I did notice that you had two "Icon=" entries in your menu entry file.
The first one was fine, but the second one was going to overwrite the
first with an incorrect value (missing the path to the file as well as
the file extension). I went ahead and removed that second line, so it
should work fine now.

Thanks for sending in the module!