[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] New Eclipse

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Fri Mar 2 09:38:20 PST 2012

This is how I fixed the whole (keep in mind that mine is an upgrade, not
a fresh install, so my workbench has already a lot of things already set
and updated) - before you even attempt to start it the first time:
  - AS ROOT:
     - cp /usr/pbi/eclipse-amd64/.sbin/eclipse-devel
/usr/pbi/eclipse-amd64/.sbin/eclipse
     - edit /usr/pbi/eclipse-amd64/.sbin/eclipse, line 3 changed to
"PROGBIN="bin/eclipse" ; export PROGBIN"
     - changed post-install.sh to "/lib/eclipse/eclipse.ini" instead
then "/eclipse/eclipse.ini"
         - (I was able to manually run the post-install.sh thanks to the
"--checkscript" option)

started as normal user using the icons, all works properly.

Thank you

Fabry