[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] New Eclipse

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Fri Mar 2 09:29:15 PST 2012

I also noticed that the executable contained in .sbin is called
eclipse-devel. Starting that doesn't have any plugins working and the
main menu has two eclipse under programming, one with the eclipse purple
icon that doesn't work when clicking on it, and one with a wheel that I
assume points to eclipse-devel.

Fabry