[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Created PBIs do not work?

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 22:05:34 PDT 2012

Hi PBI fellows,

I have tried to create two PBIs for scientific application which I would
like to use for my work:

1. math/rkward
2. math/sage

These were created with EasyPBI 1.2 on my AMD64 machine. These appeared to
be built flawlessly, however they just do not work after I install the PBI
products and tried to launch from Kick-off. At first the mouse cursor
appears that it's launching the two new applications but then a few seconds
later nothing happen with no error message.

Is there anyway that I can investigate what has gone wrong?

Also why is the EasyPBI on AppCafe still remains as ver. 1.0 rather than
1.2?

Regards,
Sam