[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Fwd: Re: The PBI release process. Or, why hasn't the Blender pbi been bumped

Rob Messick robmessick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 19:21:15 PDT 2012

On 07/05/2012 06:57, Kris Moore wrote:
> The server is again busy building PBIs, while we await the tag of
> FreeBSD 9.1-BETA1, and should be getting to blender soon.
>
> The good news is that we have a new build server which will be going in
> at the end of the month, which should greatly speed up this process.

It's been about 26 days since I sent my last email and still no Blender
PBI. In the original post, I was looking for blender version 2.6.3_1,
the port having been updated on Jun 1. I would like to help improve the
build process.

Is this the code that is in use on the production build server:
http://trac.pcbsd.org/browser/pbibuild/pbibuilder8