[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] How create package

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Wed Jul 25 06:15:14 PDT 2012

On 07/25/2012 07:51, Jack Hokus wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Trying to create a package with kbd. I use EasyPBI. This software has
> known error. http://trac.pcbsd.org/ticket/465. How solve it? I put
> this question to the conference:
> http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?t=17332.

According to your forum post here, the error is that the proper command
is "pbi_makeport"  *not*  "pbi_portmake" as you tried to run, the rest
of the command arguments look fine though.

I just realized that the reply I posted for the EasyPBI bug in trac
accidentally gave the example of "pbi_portmake -c ....something...." I
corrected this just a moment ago to reflect the proper command to run.

Either way, you just need to cut and paste the command-line usage that
EasyPBI displays when it generated the command, since that one will be
correct.