[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Vice PBI

chris chris at opensuse.us
Mon Jul 16 13:11:51 PDT 2012

I am submitting these files as they are the content of
~/EasyPBI/Modules/Vice after creating vice-2.3_4-amd64.pbi, which can be
found here : http://www.clbb.net/~chris/vice-2.3_4-amd64.pbi
shasum : http://www.clbb.net/~chris/vice-2.3_4-amd64.pbi.sha256

The module files do not contain anything that would enable ethernet
emulation in Vice as I had to edit the makefile in ports before building
the PBI There would be no point in adding them to the build server, but
the PBI itself does install an ethernet enabled Vice emulator with
Simple DirectMedia Layer support. You could chose to add it as is to the
AppCafe or rebuild the existing Vice PBI with the makefile edited for
"--enable-ethernet"

If you would rather wait for the port to be upgraded to include this
feature, I would like permission to make this PBI available to members
of my Commodore users group and C64 chat room list.