[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI submissions W3mir, Open Clip Art Library, GsmartControl, KGamma

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Mon Jul 16 10:01:00 PDT 2012

On 07/13/2012 10:44, nemysis wrote:
> W3mir
>
> The W3mir package is an all-purpose HTTP copying and mirroring tool that can be used to create and maintain a browsable copy of one, or several, remote WWW site(s).  It can retrieve the contents of several related sites and make them browsable via a local web server or a filesystem.
>
> www/w3mir
>
> http://langfeldt.net/w3mir/
>

> Open Clip Art Library
>
> The Open Clipart Library (OCAL) is the largest collaborative community that creates, shares and remixes clipart. All clipart is released to the public domain and may be used in any project for free with no restrictions.
>
> graphics/openclipart
>
> http://openclipart.org/
>

> GsmartControl
>
> GSmartControl is a graphical user interface for smartctl
> (from Smartmontools sysutils/smartmontools port), which is a tool for querying and controlling SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) data on modern hard disk drives. It allows you to inspect the drive's SMART data to determine its health,
> as well as run various tests on it.
>
> sysutils/gsmartcontrol
>
> http://gsmartcontrol.berlios.de/home/index.php/en/Home
>
> Only root should install GsmartControl.
>

> KGamma
>
> KGamma is a KDE control center module for gamma calibration/correction
> of Xorg. With proper gamma settings, your display (websites, images,
> etc.) will look the same on your monitor as on other monitors.
>
> x11/kgamma
>
> http://kgamma.berlios.de/index2.php

I just added these modules (except openclipart) to the build server.
Thanks for sending them in!

I did not add the openclipart module, because there is no point to
having a PBI for a port that just extracts a bunch of PNG/SVG image
files onto your computer (especially when you can also download them
from the web individually). You might as well just download and extract
the archive yourself, then it will be wherever you want on your system,
without all the extra overhead.

Thanks again!