[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI packages: avahi-app, dbus

Andriy Bakay andriy at irbisnet.com
Mon Jan 23 17:31:46 PST 2012

Hi All,

Here is the PBI modules for 'avahi-app' and 'dbus' ports.

Kris and Ken, do you have any plans to provide some standard way/scripts to add users/groups for application during/after PBI module installation? Kind of same functionality which is provided by FreeBSD Ports system. Or maybe such way/scripts already exists? I just wrote my custom post install scripts for now, but that post install operation is very common.

Thanks,
Andriy