[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI repo: Update index/meta after pbi_autobuild

Andriy Bakay andriy at irbisnet.com
Tue Jan 17 10:30:10 PST 2012

Yes, I am using this tools. But what working flow should be? Every time pbi_autobuild create new version of PBI package and patch for it, I need to delete old version from index and add the new one. Or just add the new one? And what about patch?

And should I do it manually or this could be automated?

The reason for my question, I cannot find any info about this working flow in docs/mans.