[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] devel/hs-haskell-platform

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Mon Feb 13 11:19:46 PST 2012

On 02/13/2012 12:03, arrowdodger wrote:
> Hello. Here is module for Haskell Platform port. I've built 2011.4
> version of this port on 9.0-RELEASE machine and installed it on PC-BSD
> 9.0. Everything seems to work, but all executables aren't added into
> PATH automatically and i'm not sure how to properly fix that.

I just added this module to the build server. Thanks for sending it in!

To get specific executables added to the PATH, you need to add a entry
for each binary into the "external-links" file (not currently created by
EasyPBI). The instructions for this is detailed on the module builder
wiki page (wiki.pcbsd.org).
If you send me a list of the binaries that you need in the PATH, I can
go ahead and add that to the module so that it doesn't need to rebuild
the PBI to fix that.