[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] How to make a PBI with a combination of ports?

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 02:21:13 PST 2012

I don't think Easy PBI is setup to work with metaports since as you say they're just a collection of dependencies.

I couldn't find any metaport for Apache, PHP, and PhpMyAdmin, in any case.  I would have to make one.  I believe this is the way to do it: /usr/ports/ports-mgmt/wanted-ports/

I could build the PBI manually without using Easy PBI, but I'm lazy and I figure other people will want to combine existing ports into a single PBI at some point as well.