[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] First PBI - X11/yakuake

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Fri Feb 10 09:00:46 PST 2012

Thank you for the hint about the icon
On 02/10/2012 11:04, Ken Moore wrote:
> With regards to EasyPBI:
> 1) What exactly do you mean by "load a module previously created"? Do
> you mean the ability to edit the pbi.conf file for a particular module
> within the EasyPBI interface?
I was working with yakuake PBI, and I had to close it before I finished,
so I clicked on Create Module.
When I went back in, there was no way to "re-load" the module, I had to
start over.  it is not a big deal as most of it is automate, but it
would be a nice feature to be able to "load" a previously saved module

> 2) Startup easyPBI (command: "EasyPBI") from the command line and let
> me know if you are seeing some kind of error in the terminal when it
> crashes for you. I have been using the PBI and aside from it not
> finding the defaulticon.png if you need it when building a module
> (which was fixed recently) I do not have any problems with it.

This is what I did to replicate the problem:
  - New Module
  - X11/yakuake
  - choose Icon
  - save module
  - choose Icon (same as previous)
  - save module
     - crash

This is the output:
----
~> EasyPBI
Found port /usr/ports/x11/yakuake
Got port name: yakuake
Could not find icon file.
Assign port to Utilities category.
Trying to guess website.
Found website http://extragear.kde.org/apps/yakuake/
Found author decept0 at gmail.com

Creating empty module template, version 9.
Done creating module 9 template.
Found main exe file bin/yakuake
Looking for more bin files.
Found extra exe: yakuake
Copying icon file, /usr/home/fabrizio/EasyPBI/Modules/yakuake/icon.png,
to resource directory.
cp: yakuake/resources/icon.png: Permission denied
Creating PBI 9 conf file.
Creating desktop entry.
Writing menu file.
Creating desktop entry.
Writing menu file.
Creating empty module template, version 9.
Done creating module 9 template.
Found main exe file bin/yakuake
Looking for more bin files.
Segmentation fault