[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Contribution: devel/tortoisehg2 PBI.

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Thu Feb 2 06:22:57 PST 2012

On 02/02/2012 07:42, arrowdodger wrote:
> Hi. I've created PBI module for TortoiseHG 2. It's a GUI application
> written in Python using Qt4. It features graphical interface for
> Mercurial VCS.
> I haven't built it due to lack of time.
>
> Hope you will find it helpful.

I just added this module to the build server. I do have a couple notes
for future modules:
1) Please send a "tar"ed module rather than a .shar, since .shar files
are much more insecure because it needs to actually be run rather than
just extracted.
2) The icon for a program needs to be a .png, not a .ico

Other than that it looked fine. Thanks for the module!