[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI submissions GoldenDict

nemysis nemysis at gmx.ch
Tue Dec 18 19:45:11 PST 2012

GoldenDict

The project aims to create a feature-rich dictionary lookup program.
It supports:
    * Babylon .BGL files, complete with images and resources;
    * StarDict .ifo/.dict./.idx/.syn dictionaries;
    * Dictd .index/.dict(.dz) dictionary files;
    * ABBYY Lingvo .dsl source files, together with abbreviations.
      The files can be optionally compressed with dictzip. Dictionary
      resources can be packed together into a .zip file;
    * ABBYY Lingvo .lsa/.dat audio archives. Those can be indexed
      separately, or be referred to from .dsl files.

http://goldendict.org/

textproc/goldendict

There is PBI module for GoldenDict on

http://trac.pcbsd.org/browser/pbi/modules/textproc/goldendict

I have added Dictionaries to this module and updated to latest Version.

Please adjust scripts in

/usr/pbi/goldendict-arch/.sbin/

install-pathlinks.sh

uninstall-pathlinks.sh

that link and unlik

/usr/pbi/goldendict-arch/share/stardict/dic/*

/usr/local/share/stardict/dic/*

PS: Have started EasypBI from CLI and all works good.

Reply to Make a PBI email for Twin Distres failed build, Ken Moore have this too.